Some airlines do not allow dogs on board. Ryanair does not allow pets on board, just like Easyjet. Your dog won’t be able to travel
Travel With Your Dog
Travel tips to make your trip as safe and enjoyable as possible:
- Schedule your pet a check up with your vet and ask for a certificate of health and other required paperwork for the trip.
- If your pet is on medication, bring it with you along with your vet’s contact info in case something happens.
- A well socialized pet will travel more easily and tolerate the stress of traveling better than a pet that is not used to be in a car or around other people.
- Most hotels charge extra pet fees and you are not allowed to leave your dog alone in the room.
- You don’t want to assume that there is a pet friendly hotel in a town you intend to stay in. Check in advance and make reservations.
- Make sure your pet wears a collar with tags. One tag should be a current rabies tag and the other tag should have the dogs name, your name, address, town, and phone numbers.
- If you want to fly with your dog, check out our articles to pick the best airline for you and your dog.
Our latest articles
Flying with a pet in cabin can be super stressful, especially if it’s the first time for you…and things don’t go well. It was the
The airline accepts pets! Indeed, Transavia is one of the airlines that accepts the transport of animals. There are conditions for cabin and hold travel.
Here is a review of our experience flying with Swiss Airlines in 2019. We flew with our dog and provide all the information we wish we had known beforehand.
Easy Jet does accept some pets on board. Check this up-to-date, detailed information regarding the airline’s official policies regarding pet travel.